The eighth Sunland Guitar ever made! This guitar was commissioned by Southern Fellow and is the official guitar of their monthly Songbird Songwriters Show . In a matter of two weeks time, some pecky cypress that was buried in a barn in Osteen, FL became this beautiful guitar. We have enough wood left over for one, MAYBE two, more bodies like this one. So, if you're interested in commissioning another one please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
008 serial number with a burned logo on the headstock.
- Body: 100+ year old Pecky Cypress from Osteen, FL
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlays: Dot
- Frets: Vintage
- Tuners: Chrome
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: T-Style Fishman Powerbridge
- Nut: Composite
- Pots: CTS
- Electronics: Fender '64 reissue bridge pickup, Fishman Powerbridge and Powerchip
- True Oil, no grain filler
- Case: Gator Case Journeyman