So we're on the same page:
- Please schedule an appointment like you would a haircut. Why drop it off when you can take it back home within an hour and a half? I'd also like to avoid as much guitar storage in the shop as possible. If the work can be completed in the time provided, schedule the one you are most willing to pay for.
- I will only charge you for the amount of time actually needed to solve the problem or complete the requested service.
- Pay once service is complete, unless parts needed to be ordered are over $100.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view our pricing sheet.
- Bring your own strings and any parts or hardware you'd like installed.
- Physical damage or structural repairs cannot be completed in an appointment so please schedule a drop off.
- Please be on time.
1. Your guitar is buzzy, hasn't been serviced in a long time (or maybe ever). Schedule a Pro Setup + Extra or the most time you're willing to pay for. Most guitars don't need a fret level but the time is still there just in case. If I fix the buzzing in under 20 minutes, I'll charge for a Speed Setup, $40. If I fix it in one hour, I'll charge for a Pro Setup $95 (and I'll make sure you get everything included in that service).
2. Your guitar is playing well but you think it might need a slight adjustment and you want to swap out two pickups. Schedule Pro Setup + Extra. I'll swap out the pickups and do a Speed Setup in that time. I'll charge $40 for the Speed Setup and $60 for swapping the pickups.
1. Do I need to stay for the whole appointment? No, you can run errands and come back at the end of the appointment time for pick up.