Watch the Video to Learn More:
Solution #1: FREE INSPECTIONS
Solution #2: 1 Hour Setup Appointment
What's Included in the service:
- Fretboard clean and polish
- Cleaning of instrument
- Adjustment of truss rod and string height (action,).
- Inspection of body, hardware, and electronics for damage or fault
- Minor fretwork if necessary
Why an appointment is so important:
- You can watch and learn everything I do
- I'll let you try inspecting your guitar, winding strings, and cleaning the RIGHT way under my professional supervision, and…
- You can ask important questions and get the ANSWERS immediately
I usually offer this appointment for $90 but I'm offering it to you for $50!
*Price does NOT include strings. Please bring strings with your guitar.
All you have to do is this:
- Click HERE to schedule now!
- Hours don't work for you? Send me an email at email@example.com or call/text me at 386-278-9181. If I don’t pick up please leave a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
- Bring your guitar AND strings (if the guitar needs a string change) to the scheduled appointment.
- I’ll do the inspection first and if there’s nothing wrong, you’re good to go! (if you still want to learn some tips and tricks we can continue)
- If I think I can make your guitar better, we will continue with the setup!
Solution #3: Full Setup + Trial Lesson Bundle:
We usually charge $70 for a one hour individual or trial guitar lesson but we want to offer it to your for…
So let’s break this down:
$50 for an appointment setup which usually costs $90 and,
$50 for a private, one hour trial lesson which usually costs $70
So you’re saving $60! That’s almost the price of another setup, another lesson or other gear for your guitar!
We want you to be able to:
- play with a band
- jam with other musicians
- teach yourself how to play your favorite songs and…
- write your own music as quickly as possible!
All personalized to you AND we teach you these fundamentals WHILE you learn your favorite songs!
If you’d like to take advantage of this full offer for the setup and one hour trial lesson bundle, please scroll down to fill out the form below. We will contact you for the details and to schedule your appointments!
To me, $50 or $100 isn’t that much to make sure you’re on the RIGHT path to learning guitar.
Thanks again and I’ll see you later!